You may also visit our website - http://www.carglephotography.com/!

September 12, 2010

Brothers & Sister {dayton, oh family & children photographer}

I’m really determined to blog all of these fun shoots I’ve been doing lately. And the back log is getting increasingly longer. There’s so many great weddings that I gotta post too! Ah if I could only catch up!

This is the Wiggin's family! We took these pictures toward the end of August at Eastwood Metro Park...which now I cannot wait to do pictures at this location in the fall, it will be gorgeous with all of the trees and bridges! Brantley (and his wife Sarah), Elliott, & Alex got these taken for their Mom's Birthday and they turned out so good. I even made them hike a small hill to get to the train tracks, but it was totally worth it!

Loved taking pictures with you guys! Hope your Mom loved them!


No comments:

Post a Comment