You may also visit our website - http://www.carglephotography.com/!

June 15, 2010

Gresham Family! {dayton, oh family photographer}

This is my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew! We had a great time hanging out and getting some great shots... even with the opposition of an almost two year old wanting to sit still & his busted lip from a few days before.

I cannot believe how big Landon is getting! He all of sudden has become a little boy & not a baby! Love you guys and hope you love your photos - can't wait to take some more! My favorite pictures from this session all happened to be black & white, so for this post I just went with it.....











I love these shots of Landon's sweet hand with mom & dad! he is growing so fast & soon that pudgy hand will no longer be pudgy...




No comments:

Post a Comment